- More than 60,000 risk management, security, investigative, surveillance, and intelligence acquisition operations conducted since company inception in 1972.
- PRUDENTIAL Associates’ executive protection and risk management clients include: The Discovery Channel, Microsoft, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Sony, Viacom, TLC, Proctor & Gamble, and numerous other major corporations.
- PRUDENTIAL Associates has provided clients with trained, experienced, and trusted staff, ranging from off-duty police security to Tier-1 special operators, intelligence community experts, and law enforcement professionals, for over 50 years.
- Total dollar value of property/assets stolen while under the protection of PRUDENTIAL Associates’ operatives since company inception in 1972: $0.00.
- Number of trained, experienced, skilled, and trusted security operatives, experts, and project managers comprising our staff pool: 500+
- PRUDENTIAL Associates provides clients with digital (computer and cell phone) forensics (CF) capabilities and services via our fully equipped in-house, state of the art CF laboratory. Our lab rivals most law enforcement agencies’ and is capable of overcoming the very highest level of CF-related investigative challenges. Our examiners have provided expert witness testimony in state and federal court proceedings on numerous occasions, and in both civil and criminal matters; we have been designated as CF experts by counsel hundreds of times. Certifications held by our examiners include:
- Executed hundreds of movie and television production risk management operations for numerous globally operating media companies.
Recent Security Management Operational Experience
PRUDENTIAL Associates personnel have planned, staffed, and successfully executed physical security operations consisting of the following elements: Executive Protection, Off-Duty Police Security, Contingency Planning, Emergency Extraction, Stationary Guard, Secure Movement/Access Facilitation, Real-Time Threat Analysis, and Operation- Specific Training. These are large-scale security operations, which sometimes require hundreds of highly trained staff personnel working in a coordinated manner. Below are some of the government, corporate, and sporting events for which PRUDENTIAL Associates has been called upon to provide these complex security management operations:
- 1990: Commonwealth Games – Auckland, New Zealand
- 1994: Asian Development Bank Conference – Auckland, New Zealand
- 1995 & 2002: Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (CHOGM) – Oceania
- 1999: Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Conference (APEC) – Auckland, New Zealand
- 2000: Olympic Games – Sydney, Australia
- 2002: Americas Cup – Auckland, New Zealand
- 2003: Carnival – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2004: Olympic Games – Athens, Greece
- 2002 to 2005: Hollywood Celebratory/Award Events – Los Angeles, California
- 2002 to 2005: Numerous National Basketball Association (NBA), National Football League (NFL), Wimbledon Tennis Open, Mardi Gras, Musical, Conference, and Technology Exhibition events.
- 2005 to Present: Facility Risk Assessments – Madrid, Los Angeles, Warsaw, London, Buenos Aires, Bogota, New Delhi, Beijing, Sao Paolo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Singapore, Oslo, Paris, etc.
- 2013: Security Consulting – Middle East
- 2013: Executive Protection – Ghana & South Africa
- 2014: Concert for Valor – Washington, D.C.
- 2014: Grammys on the Hill – Washington, D.C.
- 2015: Earth Day Concert & Event – Washington, D.C.
- 2015: Unite for Face Addiction Concert & Event – Washington, D.C.
Production Risk Management Experience
PRUDENTIAL Associates has also provided television and motion picture Production Risk Management services since early 2001. These services include, but are not limited to: preparing Production Risk Mitigation Plans; deploying risk management consultant personnel to oversee production; providing security and risk mitigation services for productions in dangerous locations; providing protection for production crew and talent; deploying production medical staff; deploying specific risk Subject Matter Experts (SME) during productions; preparing emergency evacuation plans; preparing medical evacuation plans; and reviewing client-prepared/existing production, safety, and security plans.
Some of the productions PRUDENTIAL Associates have provided services for are:
At Sea – Blast Masters – Coming Home – Duel Survivor – Extreme Truckers – Fan vs Wild – Jon and Kate Plus 8 – Killer Eats – Maiden Voyage – Man vs Wild – Modern Sniper – Out of the Wild – Alaska – Pirates of the Indian Ocean – Sarah Palin’s Alaska – Saved on the Strip Science of Survival – Sister Wives – Sons of Guns – Table for Twelve – Taking on Tyson – The Colony – The Deadliest Catch – Tuna Wars – Wildlife Cops – Worst Case Scenario (Series 1 & 2) – Man vs Wild (Science of Survival) – Man vs Wild (Celebrity) – Man vs Wild (Fan) – 10 Million Bigfoot Bounty – Pontoon Payday – Rednecks for Hire – Slednecks – The Colony (Season 1) – Make a Band Famous – Dream School – Duel Survivor – Party Down South (Season 1) – WildNOut (Season 7) – The Metal Show – Nickelodeon Upfronts (2015) – Spike TV Upfronts (2015) – Rooster McGee – Meet the Attwoods – LOGO TV Trailblazer Awards (2015) – Diesel Dave – Wipeout Run (Toronto, 2015) – Moonshiners
Prior Security Related Experience
1972 to Present: PRUDENTIAL Associates provided Executive Protection and Risk Management solutions for multi-billion dollar corporations, company CEO’s, company Presidents, and corporate guests during their travels to and through almost every country in the world, mitigating risk and insuring safety every step of the way. Solutions included non-uniformed (plain clothes) armed/unarmed security staff for events, VIP and traveler protection operations, and transfer of authority from the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) to the Iraqi Civil Defense Forces (ICDF).
2004 to Present: PRUDENTIAL Associates has been contracted by a multi-billion dollar international media corporation with 100’s of locations worldwide to provide ongoing Risk Management, Executive Protection, Threat Analysis, and Intelligence Acquisition services. This large corporate client employs and is responsible for the safety of over 10,000 employees operating in hundreds of countries simultaneously on any given day. This Washington D.C. based corporation depends on PRUDENTIAL Associates for domestic and international security management, and is in the process of expanding their reliance on our company to include Business Continuity Planning (BCP), as well as off-duty Police Security services nationwide.
2000 to 2005: Protected four of the world’s largest privately owned super-yachts, including the largest one in existence (over 400 ft.), during travels and port visits throughout the world, while also providing armed protection operations for these vessels through the South China Sea and Malacca Straits – the most heavily pirated waters in the world.
2004: Protected staff, visitors, and facility at Duhok Drinking Water Treatment Facility in Northern Iraq during transfer of authority from Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) to the Iraqi Civil Defense Forces (ICDF).
Prior Training Operations
2000 to Present: Provided corporate executives with Kidnap Extortion training and contingency plan authorship.
2002 to Present: Developed and conducted advanced anti-terrorist training courses for the air crews of a prominent international airline. The training course was designed to provide the cabin crew with the skills and knowledge to prevent an aircraft from being hijacked, to neutralize a hijacking force, and, if necessary, to re-take control of an aircraft from an opposing person or group. The training modules were designed to address: close quarter combat techniques, windows of opportunity, the psychology of the terrorist, and the identification and use of improvised weapons. Following their initial course, air crew members undertake refresher training courses annually.
2003 to 2004: Created and implemented Bomb Detection and Bomb Threat Awareness Training programs for hotel and other facility uniformed security forces in Jakarta, Indonesia. Courses consisted of classroom lessons, field application exercises, and in-service testing. Graduates detected and thwarted real bomb attacks upon client hotels within 30 days of course completion.
2004: Provided training, equipment, and training program design to Kurdish Special Forces, Peshmerga Military, and Kurdish Governorate in Dohuk, an integral city in Iraqi Kurdistan.
1999 to 2000: Developed and conducted 11 high-level Executive Protection courses for the five hundred members of the New Zealand Police VIP Protection Group, which is responsible for the safety and security of 21 world leaders attending the 1999 Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation Conference meetings held in Auckland, New Zealand. The courses included all aspects of diplomatic protection, weapons training, and anti-terrorist/counter-assault tactics associated with international executive protection.
2000 to Present: Provided Intellectual Property protection and intelligence acquisition operations to the largest software manufacturer in the world, as well as to countless other clients.
2005 to Present: PRUDENTIAL Associates was contracted (annually) by a Montgomery County (MD) Government agency to conduct surveillance and investigative operations in furtherance of policy enforcement.
1972 to Present: Conducted over 35,000 pre-employment background checks from cursory (basic) to comprehensive and international. During our three and one-half decades of service, there has not been a single allegation of missed or overlooked information resulting in any civil action against PRUDENTIAL Associates or our clients. Our worldwide information acquisition assets have facilitated thorough background research from Kansas to small villages in Nepal at the base of the Himalayas, and everywhere in between.
2003: Created and implemented customized large-volume background check caseload management and reporting procedures for client companies. These processes streamlined the reporting and retrieval of critical data for decision makers and facilitated easily interpreted, real time, entire caseload snapshot visibility.
1972 to Present: Conducted thousands of Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures operations (TSCM “sweeps”) on behalf of governments, corporations, and individuals across the United States and internationally. Our TSCM teams consist of extremely well-qualified and experienced former military trained TSCM experts.
PRUDENTIAL Associates utilizes the talents of an elite group of specially-trained professionals. Below is a partial list of some of the organizations and units from which our staff and/or trainers come:
- US DOD, Special Operations Command
- US Army, Special Operations Command and Detachments
- US Army, 5th, 7th Special Forces Group
- US Navy, Naval Special Warfare Command
- US Navy, Naval Special Warfare Groups
- US Navy, SEAL Teams
- US Navy, Naval Special Boat Squadrons
- US Navy, Anti-Terrorism Division
- US Navy, Force Protection Officer School
- US Navy, Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) School, Coronado, CA
- US Marine Corps
- US Air Force
- US Central Intelligence Agency
- US Federal Bureau of Investigation
- US Department of Homeland Security
- US Drug Enforcement Administration
- New Zealand Special Air Service
- British Special Air Service
- Scotland Yard
- New Zealand Police Department
- Australian Federal Police
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- United States Marshals Service
- Maryland State Police
- Hundreds of State and Local Police Agencies (U.S.A.)
- Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO)
- Advisory Board Member of Homeland Intelligence Technologies, Inc.
- ASIS International