The effects of data loss, whether due to a cybersecurity incident, human error, or environmental factor, can be catastrophic to a business or organization that relies on its data and IT services to operate.
And in many crimes involving data theft, the first thing suspects do is destroy all records or evidence of the crime (which can also be done by the data thieves remotely).
Our Professional Data Recovery Services
At Prudential Associates, we understand how severe losing important data can be for a business.
Data loss cases require different recovery processes. Our data recovery experts have a strong background in data recovery processes, coupled with state-of-the-art facilities and certified clean rooms.
We may be able to help when files have been erased from a device, whether intentionally or accidentally, or lost due to a corrupted file system.
We can help recover your data from all kinds of storage devices, including servers desktops (PC and Mac), laptops, Hard Disk Drives (HDDs), Solid-State Drives (SSDs), RAID array configurations, and SAN/DAS/NAS hard drives.
Our Data Recovery Process:
- Assessment: Evaluating the case to quickly identify the problem and choosing the best way to retrieve your files. After performing the evaluation, our team will determine the estimated turnaround time for the recovery of data from your device.
- Analysis: Analyzing the information on files and folders, such as file names, file sizes, and date/time information
- Recovery: Recovering the content of the files with our special programs and techniques and searching for hidden and deleted files. You will also get your lost data back on a new drive of your choice
- Documentation: Complete documentation of every step of recovering the data, including a list of recovered data
If repairs aren’t an option, special software can be used to create an image of the physical disk, providing a resource that can be used to reconstruct the missing data. Our experts use specialized software to retrieve a portion, if not all, of the data that has been lost, regardless of the cause.
How to Protect Your Data: The 3-2-1 Method
All computer users, from home users to professional information security officers, should back up the critical data they have on their desktops, laptops, servers, and even mobile devices to protect it from loss or corruption. Saving just one backup file may not be enough to safeguard your information. To increase your chances of recovering lost or corrupted data, follow the 3-2-1 rule:
- 3 – Keep 3 copies of any important file: 1 primary and 2 backups.
- 2 – Keep the files on 2 different media types to protect against different types of hazards.
- 1 – Store 1 copy offsite (e.g., outside your home or business facility).
Trust Us with Your Data Recovery Needs
We utilize proper legal techniques to collect electronic data and forensic evidence. We also operate across all brands, manufacturers, models, and operating systems.
Feel free to contact us with questions or to discuss your data recovery needs and solutions.
What People Who Have Worked with Us Are Saying
”“After my company's servers were hacked, I contracted Prudential Associates (as recommended by a friend) to diagnose the situation, patch any vulnerabilities, and provide us with a comprehensive cyber risk-mitigation strategy. To say that Jared Stern and his associates exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. Prudential Associates provided my company with the highest quality of service and did so within a short period of time. While dealing with the company I spoke with Jared Stern (the president) directly, which made me feel like Prudential Associates really appreciated our business and the gravity of our situation. Thanks to Prudential's wonderful team and expertise, our servers have not since been compromised!”James Willard
”“Jared Stern and his company Prudential Associates are expert digital forensic examiners and investigators. They have been an invaluable resource for decades. They are always on the cutting edge of technology. They are very thorough and professional. I highly recommend Mr. Stern and his team.”Edouard Bouquet
”“I took a broken iPad to Apple, the maker of the device, and they said, "it can't be fixed". I took it to Prudential Associates, and they fixed it, as good as new and fast! Fantastic job! I highly recommend them.”Kimberly Anaya